2008년 7월 11일 금요일

it is not easy than I thought..

Networks make us be linked.

Blogs help us express ourselves.

Web let us share almost everything about us.
.
.
You know.. sometimes I don't like to talk with or write to or call anyone.. even show me..

when I heard or saw what I don't want to.

I used to tell them and myself..

'don't tell me anything.. don't show me anything.. don't think about that..

let it be.. let it go.. everything gonna be alright..'

by the way when I feel like that I miss somebody more and more.

it is very irony, isn't it?
.
.
I don't know why I have to do or have done these things.

I know nobody let me do these things.

you can say it could be controlled by myself..

But now a days it is not easy than I thought..
.
.
It started with networks and end with mind.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기